General commercial conditions
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
The following business and complaint conditions regulate the rights and obligations of individual contracting parties, which result from the purchase contract concluded at a distance between the operator of e-shop and seller: Rudolf Sivčák - SOLLER, Ulica Podkamenné 142/89, 029 56 Zákamenné, ID. No.: 14 272 407, VAT no.: SK 1020469461 (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") and the Buyer. The subject of this contract is the purchase and sale of goods on the Seller's e-shop.
Contact details of the Seller:
Rudolf Sivčák - SOLLER,
Ulica Podkamenné 142/89
029 56 Zákamenné
ID no.: 14 272 407
VAT number: SK 1020469461
Trade register: District Office in Námestovo
Trade register number: 507-1961
Registration number: 425/99
WE ARE VAT PAYERS.
Establishment: Ulica Podkamenné 142/89, 029 56 Zákamenné
Receipt of orders via e-shop: nonstop
Opening hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00 to 16:00
Responsible manager: Rudolf Sivčák
Tel .: 00421 (0) 43 559 25 88
Fax: 00421 (0) 43 559 23 22
Mobile: 00421 (0) 907 606 180
Bank connection for the Slovak Republic:
Slovenská Sporiteľňa a. s.
IBAN: SK16 0900 0000 0000 5418 9347
Bank connection to the Czech Republic:
Česká Sporiteľňa a. s.
Account number: 0-1828932013 / 0800
Slovak Trade Inspection Authority (SOI)
SOI Inspectorate for the Žilina Region
Predmestská 71, P.O. Box B-89; 011 79 Žilina 1
tel. No..: 041/7632 130, Fax No.: 041/7632 139
1. These business and complaint conditions, as amended on the day of concluding the purchase contract, are an integral part of the purchase contract. In the case of concluding a purchase contract in writing, the provisions of such a purchase contract will take prevail over these business and complaint conditions, provided that they are agreed differently. At the same time, however, the newly agreed business conditions must not conflict with other legal regulations.
2. The purchase price of the goods displayed on the e-shop, which is operated by the Seller, also includes value added tax in a specified amount in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic. The purchase price does not include the price for the transport of goods or other optional services. All discount listed on the Seller's e-shop are only valid until stocks are sold out, unless otherwise stated.
3. The Seller's right is to adjust the selling price of the goods, which is listed on the e-shop at any time. Such a change does not apply to purchase contracts concluded before the price change, although the goods have not yet been delivered.
Seller - Rudolf Sivčák - SOLLER, Ulica Podkamenné 142/89, 029 56 Zákamenné, ID no.: 14 272 407, VAT no.: SK 1020469461, who is the operator of the online e-shop www.shop.sollerguitars.com
Buyer - a natural person, a consumer, entrepreneur, natural or legal person who has entered into a contractual relationship with the Seller.
Consumer - according to Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection, a consumer is a natural person who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, does not act within the scope of his business, employment or profession.
Goods - products or services that are offered in the online store www.shop.sollerguitars.com
Electronic order - electronic form with information about the buyer, a list of ordered goods from the Seller's offer and the price for the ordered goods, processed by the trade system.
Pursuant to Sec. 3 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the seller's premises and on the amendment of certain laws (hereinafter "Act on consumer protection in distance selling") we provide you as Seller with the following information.
III. ORDER, CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- The Buyer orders goods from the Seller via electronic order. Subsequently, the Seller processes the orders in the order in which they arrive.
- All received electronic orders are considered as a proposal for the conclusion of a contract and are binding.
- The Seller confirms the electronic order in electronic (e-mail) or telephone form, which creates a binding relationship between the Seller and the Buyer.
- The buyer has the right to cancel the ordered goods or services within 24 hours of the creation of the purchase contract. Orders can be cancelled electronically (e-mail) or by phone, or personally. The seller will confirm the cancellation of the order to the buyer by phone, e-mail or in person.
IV. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason in accordance with Sec. 7 et seq. of the Consumer Protection Act at a distance sale within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The period for withdrawal from the contract is considered to be maintained if the notice of withdrawal from the contract was sent to the Seller no later than on the last day of the period pursuant to Sec. 7 para. 1 of the Act in question.
- The buyer has the right to unpack and test the goods within this period after receipt in a manner similar to the usual purchase in a classic "brick-and-mortar" shop, to the extent necessary to determine the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
- The returned goods must be delivered to the address of the Seller specified in the General Provisions of these Business and Complaint Conditions, in the form of a regular or commercial package by post or courier company. Goods returned by cash on delivery will not be accepted by the Seller.
- Returned goods must not show signs of wear, must not be damaged, must be complete and returned in the original packaging.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, a written form is required, for example using the form that forms Annex no. 1 of these terms and conditions and in any other way that does not raise doubts about the consumer's choice to withdraw from the contract. The period for withdrawal from the contract is considered to be maintained if the notice of withdrawal from the contract was sent to the Seller no later than on the last day of the period pursuant to Sec. 7 (1) of the Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Selling.
- The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the Buyer. The Seller is obliged to return to the Buyer all payments received from him on the basis of the purchase contract or in connection therewith, including transport costs to the Buyer without undue delay, no later than within 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal from the contract. The Seller is not obliged to return the payments to the Buyer in accordance with this point of these Terms and Conditions and before the goods are delivered to him or until the Buyer proves that the goods have been returned to the Seller.
- Return of only some ordered items, not all ordered goods is not considered a withdrawal from the contract and the Seller is not obliged to pay the cost of transport to the Buyer as stated in the previous point.
- The seller is obliged to return the purchase price for the goods in the same way as the buyer used in his payment, unless the buyer agrees on another method of refund without additional costs to the buyer in this regard.
- In accordance with Sec. 7 (6) of the Act on Consumer Protection in Distance Selling, the buyer may not withdraw from the contract, the subject of which are:
- the sale of goods made to the consumer's special requirements, custom-made goods or goods intended specifically for one consumer,
- the sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging which cannot be returned for health or hygienic reasons and whose protective packaging has been broken after delivery,
- the sale of sound recordings, video recordings, sound recordings, books or computer software sold in protective packaging, if the consumer has unpacked that packaging,
- the provision of electronic content other than on a tangible medium, if its provision began with the express consent of the consumer and the consumer has stated that he has been duly informed that by expressing this consent he loses the right to withdraw from the contract.
- the sale of goods which have been assembled, assembled, or used in such a way after the conclusion of the contract and the takeover of the goods from the Seller to the Buyer in such a way that their restoration by the Seller is not possible without increased effort and increased costs, e. g. installation of strings on a musical instrument, connection of a pickup.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF SELLER
Seller is obliged:
- in the case of confirmation of the order by acceptance, the Seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer in the agreed quantity, time, quality and pack it and to ensure transport in the manner necessary for its preservation and protection,
- to ensure that the delivered goods comply with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic,
- to send confirmation of the conclusion of the purchase contract on a durable medium, such as via e-mail.
- The seller has the right to proper and timely payment of the purchase price by the buyer for the delivered goods.
- In case of unavailability of goods or sale of stocks, the Seller is not able to deliver the goods to the buyer within the period agreed in the purchase contract, determined by these terms and conditions or at the agreed purchase price, the Seller is obliged to offer the buyer alternative performance for the buyer (order cancellation). Withdrawal from the purchase contract or cancellation of the order is possible by sending an e-mail to the buyer. In the case of payment of the purchase price by the buyer or its part, the Seller is obliged to return the already paid purchase price or its part within 14 days from the date of delivery of the e-mail on withdrawal from the purchase contract or cancellation of the order to the buyer's designated account, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- The seller shall, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, return to the consumer all payments received from him under or in connection with the contract, including transport costs, except in the case provided for in Chapter IV. in point 7 of these terms and conditions.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF BUYER
- The seller has informed the buyer of the obligation to pay the purchase price. This obligation is part of the order.
- Buyer's rights: The buyer has the right to deliver the goods in the quantity, quality, time and place agreed by the parties.
- Obligations of the buyer:
- pay the agreed purchase price to the Seller within the agreed due date, including the costs of delivery of the ordered goods,
- take over the goods that have been ordered and delivered.
VII. DELIVERY CONDITIONS
- The seller is obliged to deliver the item to the buyer immediately, no later than 30 days from the date of conclusion of the purchase contract, unless otherwise agreed in the purchase contract. If the seller has not fulfilled this obligation, the buyer may ask him to deliver the item within the reasonable additional period specified therein. If the item is not delivered even within this additional reasonable period, the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event that the goods are not in stock at the Seller at that time, the Seller is obliged to contact the buyer in order to arrange further action.
- The goods become the property of the buyer only after payment of the purchase amount in full.
- The seller will deliver to the buyer together with the goods a tax document and all other documents necessary for the receipt and use of the goods.
VIII. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHOD
- Transport prices depend on the weight of the ordered goods, as well as on the prices set by the transport company. Below are the minimum shipping costs. See the payment and shipping section for more information.
Shipping costs – 2,66 €
Order over 50,00 € FREE shipping costs in Slovak Republic
Order over 100,00 € to 2 kg FREE shipping costs in Czech Repulic
Cash on delivery, Transfer to bank account
- The seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the buyer at the price valid at the time of ordering the goods.
- The purchase price for the goods, which was agreed in the purchase contract between the Buyer and the Seller and is stated in the acceptance of the order (hereinafter referred to as the "purchase price").
- The Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller the purchase price, including the cost of delivery of the goods, cash on delivery at the place of delivery or cashless transfer to the Seller's account specified in the order acceptance or on the Seller's website at the time before taking over the goods. If the buyer orders goods from abroad, he is obliged to pay the purchase price stated in the pre-invoice by cashless transfer in advance to the bank account of the Seller, and subsequently upon receipt of payment, the goods will be shipped to him.
- When paying the purchase price by non-cash transfer to the bank account of the Seller, the moment when the full purchase price was credited to the account of the Seller is considered to be the day of payment.
- The Buyer's obligation is to pay the Seller the purchase price for the agreed goods within the period specified in the purchase contract, but no later than upon receipt of the goods.
- The seller is entitled to refuse delivery of the goods to the buyer if the buyer does not pay the full purchase price by the time of delivery of the goods to the place of delivery and the parties have not agreed to pay the purchase price for the goods in instalments.
- The buyer acquires ownership of the goods only upon full payment of the purchase price for the goods. The risk of damage to the goods passes to the buyer by taking over the goods.
IX. WARRANTY AND CLAIMANT CONDITIONS
- The buyer has the right to repair the defect free of charge, in a timely and proper manner, with respect to the defect of the goods which can be repaired. It is the seller's responsibility to repair the defect without undue delay.
- In the case of a defect in the goods which cannot be removed, and which prevents the goods from being used properly, the buyer has the right to exchange the goods or has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract. In the case of other irreparable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the goods.
- The goods under warranty are covered by the statutory warranty period of 24 months (for the purchasing entrepreneur, the warranty period is 12 months). The warranty period begins on the day the goods are taken over by the buyer. In the event that the ownership right has not yet passed from the seller to the buyer, the buyer may, in accordance with applicable legislation, settle the complaint only after full payment.
- The warranty for the goods shall cover provable manufacturing defects caused by the manufacturer during the delivery of the goods or during their use.
- The warranty for the goods does not cover errors caused by improper use - assembly and care of the goods caused by the buyer. The warranty also does not cover normal wear and tear of the goods caused by its use.
- The Buyer is obliged to state all the required information truthfully in the Notice of Complaint, in particular to precisely indicate the type and extent of the defect of the goods; At the same time, the Buyer shall state which of his rights arising from Sections 622 and 623 of the Civil Code he exercises and at the same time he is obliged to deliver information about his decision to the Seller without delay. It is necessary to attach a copy of the proof of purchase (invoice) and a description of the defect to the goods, or we recommend enclosing the completed Complaint Form together with the proof of purchase.
- The Buyer shall notify the Seller of the goods claim immediately after finding such a defect by e-mail or telephone. In case of a complaint, the transport costs are borne by the buyer.
- The seller decides on the eligibility of the complaint immediately, in more complex cases within 3 days from the beginning of the complaint procedure, in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the condition of the goods is required no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint procedure. However, the settlement of the complaint may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint.
- The Buyer does not have the right to exercise the right of liability for defects of which he was notified by the Seller at the time of concluding the contract or about which, having regard to the circumstances under which the purchase contract was concluded, he must have known.
- The seller is not responsible for defects in the goods:
- if it is an obvious defect that the buyer could have already found by checking the shipment upon delivery of the goods;
- if the buyer has not exercised his right regarding the seller's liability for defect in the goods by the end of the warranty period of the goods,
- if the defect of the goods is mechanical damage to the goods caused by the buyer,
- if the defect of the goods was caused by the use of the goods in conditions that do not correspond with their intensity, humidity, chemical and mechanical influences to the natural environment of the goods,
- if the defect of the goods was caused by improper handling, service or neglect of care of the goods,
- if the defect of the goods was caused by damage to the goods by excessive loading or use in violation of the conditions specified in the documentation or general principles of normal use of the goods,
- if the defect of the goods was caused by damage to the goods by unavoidable and / or unforeseeable events,
- if the defect of the goods was caused by damage to the goods by accidental destruction and accidental deterioration,
- f the defect of the goods was caused by unprofessional intervention, damage by water, fire, static or atmospheric electricity or other force majeure.
- The seller is obliged to terminate the complaint procedure in one of the following ways:
- on the exchange of goods,
- on the return of the purchase price of the goods,
- on the repair of goods,
- on the provision of a reasonable discount on the price of goods,on a justified rejection of a claim for goods.
X. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS
- In the event that the Seller has violated the rights or has not settled the complaint to the satisfaction of the consumer or the Seller has responded to the consumer's request to remedy the violation of his consumer rights or did not respond to his request for more than 30 days proposal for the initiation of alternative dispute resolution of the subject of alternative dispute resolution (hereinafter referred to as the ADR entity) pursuant to Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution (hereinafter referred to as the “Alternative Dispute Resolution Act). According to Sec. 3 of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act, ADR entities are bodies and authorized legal entities between which the consumer has the right to choose. The consumer may submit the proposal in the manner specified pursuant to Section 12 of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act.
- The list of ADR entities as well as other important information can be found on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic: http://www.economy.gov.sk/zoznam-subjektov-alternativneho-riesenia-spotrebitelskych-sporov/146987s
- In the case of the sale of goods or provision of services under a distance or off-premises contract of the Seller, the consumer also has the right to contact the Seller for a request for redress (by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) if he is not satisfied with the manner in which the Seller handled his complaint or if he believes that the Seller has violated his rights. If the Seller responds to this request in the negative or does not respond to it within 30 days of its dispatch, the consumer has the right to file a motion to initiate an alternative dispute resolution of the ADR entity. The consumer may submit the proposal in the manner specified pursuant to Section 12 of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act. The consumer can also submit a proposal through the RSO alternative dispute resolution platform, which is available online at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
- Only disputes arising from the contract between the Seller and the consumer and disputes related to this contract may be resolved in the form of ADR, with the exception of disputes pursuant to Sec. 1 (4) of the Act on Alternative Dispute Resolution and Disputes, the value of which does not exceed EUR 20. The proposal to initiate ADR is submitted to the ADR entity pursuant to Section 3 of the cited Act, with the help of a dedicated platform or form, a model of which forms Annex no. 1 of the cited Act. The ADR entity may require the consumer to pay a fee for initiating the ADR, up to a maximum of EUR 5 including VAT. If more than one entity is competent at the ADR, the right of choice belongs to the consumer. In addition to ADR, the consumer has the right to apply to a competent general or arbitral tribunal.
XII. DATA RIGHTS PROTECTION
When processing the personal data of data subjects, i.e. buyers in our e-shop, we proceed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) as well as with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and the procedure for processing personal data, as well as the individual rights and obligations of the contracting parties can be found in the Conditions of personal data protection valid and effective from 25/05/2018.
XIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- By sending an electronic order, the buyer unreservedly accepts all the provisions of the "General Terms and Conditions" as amended on the day of sending this order.
- The relevant provisions of the Civil Code, the Commercial Code, Act no. 22/2004 Coll. on electronic commerce and on the amendment of Act no. 128/2002 Coll. on state control of the internal market in matters of consumer protection and on the amendment of certain laws as amended by Act no. 284/2002 Coll. as amended, Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection, Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods and provision of services at a distance, 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data concerning the processing of personal data and Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Dispute Resolution, as amended.
- The seller and the buyer have agreed that they fully recognize the electronic form of communication via e-mail and the Internet as valid and binding.
- Before sending the order, the buyer will be asked to confirm by checking the box that he has read these business and complaint conditions, read them, understand their content and fully agrees with them.
- These general terms and conditions, including their inseparable parts, enter into force and effect on 25/05/2018.
Attach no.1 - TEMPLATE of the written withdrawal from the contract according to the annex to Act no. 102/2014 Coll. Of the Act on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods and Provision of Services at a Distance – to download.
General conditions of Data protection
If you are a customer or visitor of our website, you make your personal data available to us. As an operator or E-shop, we are responsible for their protection and security. We would therefore like to acquaint you with the protection of personal data, the principles and rights that you have in connection with the legislation concerning the protection of personal data.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Personal data controllers within the meaning of Art. Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data relating to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR Regulation") Sec. 5 (o) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”) is Rudolf Sivčák - SOLLER, with place of business Ulica Podkamenné 142/89, 029 56 Zákamenné, Company Identification Number: 14 272 407 (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator “).
- The contact details of the Operator are:
address: Ulica Podkamenné 142/89, 029 56 Zákamenné,
telephone contact: 00421 (0) 43 559 25 88
- For the purposes of the GDPR Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act, personal data means any data relating to an identified natural person or an identifiable natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of a generally applicable identifier, another identifier such as: name, surname, identification number, location data, or online identifier, or based on one or more of the characteristics or traits that make up its physical identity, physiological identity, genetic identity, mental identity, mental identity, economic identity, cultural identity, or social identity .
- The term affected person means a buyer - a consumer shopping on the online store http://shop.sollerguitars.com/, whose personal data are processed by the Operator for the purposes of performance of the contract.
- The operator has not designated a responsible person, given that in accordance with Sec. 44 (1) of the Personal Data Protection Act, this obligation did not arise for him.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
- The Operator processes personal data provided by the customer or personal data obtained by the Operator on the basis of the performance of the contract, i.e. the internet order. The Operator collects personal data to the minimum extent necessary for the performance of the contract and in accordance with the legal principles of personal data processing arising from both the GDPR Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The operator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract, in particular the categories of personal data:
- Name and surname
- Delivery address
- Billing address
- Email address
- Telephone contact
- Order history
- Identification number
- VAT number.
III. LEGAL GROUND AND THE PURPOSE OG THE DATA PROCESSING
- The legal reason for the processing of personal data by the Operator is:
- the performance of the contract between you as the buyer and the Operator as the seller in accordance with Sec. (6) (1) (b) of GDPR regulations and Sec. 13 (1) (b) of the Personal Data Protection Act,
- the consent of the data subject to the processing of personal data for the purpose of setting up and administering a user account.
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- the processing of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship established between you as the buyer and the Operator as the seller by ordering goods on the Operator's online store. The order itself requires personal data, which is necessary for the successful processing of the order, and therefore the provision of personal data is a mandatory requirement for concluding and fulfilling a contract concluded remotely between you and the Operator, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude a contract and consequently it is not it is possible to demand performance from the Operator as the seller,
- the tax purposes, bookkeeping, registry administration, or handling complaints and grievances. In some cases, personal data also need to be processed for the purposes of litigation and extrajudicial debt recovery,
- the setting up and administering a user account.
- There is no automatic profiling of the customer by the Operator - no automatic individual decision-making in accordance with Art. 22 GDPR Regulations.
- In the case of consent to the processing of personal data, the data subject shall declare that he or she has reached the age of at least 16 years.
IV. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- The operator shall keep the personal data
- For the time necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you as the Buyer and the Operator, as well as for the exercise of the claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- Should you give your consent to the processing of personal data for a period of 5 years for the purpose of setting up and administering a user account, if you do not extend this period. The extension takes place through the active use of the user account, i.e. every time you log in to the user account.
- After the expiration of the personal data retention period, the Operator will delete the personal data.
V. CATEGORIES OF THIRD PERSONS
- The recipients of personal data are the persons:
- participating in the delivery of goods, making payments on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance
- Slovak post office, GLS, FedEx, TNT
- Facebook - FB pixel (anonymous social network traffic statistics)
- providing e-shop operation services and other services provided in connection with e-shop operation
- NajReklama s.r.o., Húskova 31, Košice 040 23, ID: 45 289 298, email: email@example.com
- participating in the delivery of goods, making payments on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance
- The operator shall not provide personal data to third countries outside the European Union or international organizations.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR Regulation and the Personal Data Protection Act, as a data subject you have the right:
- for access to your personal data within the meaning of Art. 15 of the GDPR Regulations (Section 19 of the Personal Data Protection Act). At the request of the data subject, the Operator shall issue a confirmation as to whether the personal data of the data subject concerning him or her are being processed.
- to correct incorrect personal data and supplement incomplete personal data in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR Regulation (Section 22 of the Personal Data Protection Act),
- to limit the processing of personal data in the cases referred to in Art. 18 of the GDPR Regulation (Section 24 of the Personal Data Protection Act),
- to delete ("forget") personal data within the meaning of Art. 17 of the GDPR Regulations (Section 23 of the Personal Data Protection Act) except when personal data processed by the Operator are further necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were provided or obtained and also except when the Operator is required by law to retain personal data (Personal Data Protection Act). accounting, Value Added Tax Act and others) as well as for proving, asserting or defending legal claims,
- on the transferability of personal data within the meaning of Art. 20 of the GDPR Regulation (Section 26 of the Personal Data Protection Act),
- to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of establishing and administering a user account, in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Operator specified in Art. These conditions, whereby such revocation will mean the removal of the user registration from the database, including the associated personal data,
- for effective judicial protection if you believe that your rights under the GDPR Regulation have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data in breach of this GDPR Regulation,
- to contact the Operator or submit a proposal to initiate proceedings on personal data protection to the Office for Personal Data Protection pursuant to Section 100 of the Personal Data Protection Act in case of doubts about compliance with the obligations related to personal data processing.
- Pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR Regulations and Sec. 27 of the Personal Data Protection Act, the data subject has the right to object to the Operator against the processing of his personal data, which he assumes is or will be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent related to such direct data. marketing. If the data subject objects to such processing, the Operator shall terminate the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes from the date of delivery of such objection to the seller and the personal data of the affected buyer may no longer and will not be processed for such purposes.
- You can exercise your rights by telephone or in writing, either by post or to the email address specified in Art. I point 2 of these conditions. We will respond to your request free of charge within 30 days. In case of complexity or a large number of applications, we are entitled to extend this period by another 60 days. If this happens, we will inform you of the reasons.
- However, if your request is manifestly unfounded, disproportionate or repeated, we are entitled to charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs associated with the provision of this service, or to refuse to act in the matter.
VII. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY CONDITIONS
- The operator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The operator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form.
- The operator declares that access to personal data is accessible only to persons authorized by it and to the persons listed in these conditions as intermediaries.
- The operator, as well as employees and co-workers who will process your personal data in any way, are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize the security of your personal data. This secrecy lasts even after the end of the business or employee relationship with the Operator.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these conditions by checking your consent to the processing of personal data when setting up and administering a user account. By checking the agreement, you confirm that you have read the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- These conditions enter into force and effect on 25/5/2018.