Schaller guitar bridge series 3D-6 , vintage String pitch 10-11mm
Screws + wrench / finish chrome / 1 pcs
Flatmount bridge for guitars with adjustable height, intonation and string spacing (roller bridge saddles)
- The roller bridge saddles reliably minimize string breakage while maintaining intonation and tuning stability.
- 3-dimensional adjustment of string height, intonation and string spacing (with roller bridge saddles).
- The individual string intonation is set by adjusting the string saddles.
- Heavy and precise construction for extra long sustain.
- Variable overall height with 3mm spacer.
- The strings lie on low-friction roller saddles which prevent the strings from breaking.
- Comes with 2 different type saddle rollers to suit tone and string bending requirements: wide flat rollers for low strings and tight U-shaped for high strings.
- This means the string spacing can be adjusted flexibly.
- All bridges are supplied with a 3mm baseplate and screws as standard.
string spacing E-e 50 - 56,5mm, string spacing individual 10 - 11,3mm, string radius 7 - 20“, minimal G/d string height above body 11,1mm, height adjustment 3,5mm, maximum string gauge 52, weight 152g (198g with accessories), for lefty: no; Height adjustment screw: Grub screw with conical point with hexagon socket M2.5x6